WHO WILL TAKE THE CROWN FROM QUEEN ANNA?
Entering its twenty-fourth year and boasting a rich and laudable past, this spring, the women’s La Flèche Wallonne will build on one of its many aspects by starting, for the third time in a row, from the heart of Huy. The town’s main square has long been home to one of Belgium’s most lively markets. It is this bustling and colourful square that these...
Back to spring
- The men and women's versions of the Flèche Wallonne have been scheduled for 21 April.
- The Flèche Wallonne is bringing back the traditional start in Charleroi, with a course steeped in the history of the race all the way to the final climb up the Mur de Huy.
- The women's race have also been backloaded by the organisers. The men and women's courses...
AG gets in the saddle for the Liège-Bastogne-Liège and La Flèche Wallonne cycling races
From 2021, AG will serve as an official partner of the men’s and women’s Ardennes classics.
AG and A.S.O. join forces to back La Flèche Wallonne and Liège-Bastogne-Liège, two of Belgium’s oldest and most prestigious cycling races, which this year will take place on 21 and 25 April respectively. AG will act as an official partner of...
Shimano Blue for neutral support at La Flèche Wallonne Femmes
With Shimano celebrating it’s centenary year in 2021, the partnership will see the brand leveraging 20 years of neutral support experience and know-how to support all riders in selected A.S.O. races, no matter which drivetrain brand they use, helping them to get their bikes operating at the optimum level. The iconic blue of Shimano will adorn the neutral support...
Call it the Mur de Van Der Breggen!
It was an early start on the Grand Place of Huy for the 23rd edition of the Fleche Wallonne, broadcasted live on TV in 190 countries. The 133 riders took off at 8:52 on the 124km course around Huy with one question in the minds of all: would recent World Champion Anna Van Der Breggen conquer a sixth Fleche?
After just a few kilometres three riders powered away: Van Witzenburg...
Ardennes Classics: Women’s races to be broadcasted live
- Both Flèche Wallonne and Liège-Bastogne-Liège Femmes will be broadcasted live for the first time ever. Live coverage of the race, produced by Belgian host broadcaster RTBF, will be available for viewers across 190 countries via 20 TV channels.
- Dutch rider Anna Van der Breggen will sport the rainbow jersey on the Flèche Wallonne after her...
Get exclusive information about the Flèche Wallonne Femmes